Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A couple things...

Ok, so it was late and I was tired when I wrote the last update and I forgot to add a few things we wanted to mention. First off, we wanted to add a picture of Lucas and his girlfriend Jessica who so graciously hosted us in Portland.




Secondly, I forgot to mention that as we drove up the west coast of Washington we stopped in a little town for a pizza lunch. As we sat there we realized that we were in the small town of Forks, which is the setting for the Twilight movies! OMG TWILIGHT!!!! Yes, they are very proud of that fact and celebrate it with Twilight paraphernalia shops, "Twilight tours" and even a Twilight ale at the pizza pub that I enjoyed. It was a pretty funny experience. Go Forks!


Jillian is going to write an update about Victoria that will be posted shortly.

- A


No comments:

Post a Comment